Our Purpose

Provide original, innovative products with excellent pre and post sale support, strategically priced to help healthcare professionals improve their total cost of ownership.

Our Passion

At PrinceMed, we are passionate about improving the acquisition process of modern medical equipment for healthcare professionals. We are a leading manufacturer and distributor of innovative medical devices that improve the total cost of ownership for the Pan-American healthcare market. Specializing in LED surgical and examination lamps, our products are found in hospital, emergency, and outpatient environments and are used during surgery, port-operative, and examination care.

Our Customers

PrinceMed Customers in over 20 countries within the Americas are serviced from our sales and logistics headquarters in Miami, Florida, and supported by our experienced technical center in Barranquilla, Colombia. While the Spanish-speaking countries continue to be our largest market, we are constantly building our presence in developing and emerging English-speaking markets in the Caribbean and the USA.

Although operating rooms at public and private hospitals represent almost 70 percent of our end user customers. Clinics, doctor’s offices, and emergency rooms comprise the remainder 30 percent. 

Our Code

We are committed to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers and suppliers by constantly improving our relationships based on:

  • Honesty

    We grow our business while acting with integrity. We always pursue the highest standards of ethics, quality, and safety. Keeping our customers, our colleagues, and our partners first.

  • Innovation

    We are inspired by the challenge of finding new and better ways to achieve excellence. Innovation drives our ability to advance.

  • Stewardship

    We strive to wisely plan and manage our resources.

Our Added Values

At Princemed, our technical and logistic support teams are committed and will strive to ensure all customers are satisfied by acting promptly to resolve any issue or  concern.

1-2-3 Guarantees

  • 1 a 3 Minutes Answer Time

    We strive to answer calls, emails, and chats within one to three minutes of receiving the initial contact.

  • 1 a 3 Hours Decision Time

    Before reaching a decision, PrinceMed evaluates the true economic and strategic value of the engagement actions required to definitely solve the issue at hand, taking pride of holding a one to three hour window to have a definite solution to our customer’s needs.

  • 1 a 3 Days Product-shipment Time

    Our Miami logistics’ facility is strategically located just minutes away from international shipping ports allowing us to fulfill product requirements through Miami and Fort Lauderdale International Airports and Seaports within one to three business days.

Experienced Technical Team

Our highly experienced support team provides our customers with decades of combined experience. From day one, we coordinate and align our strategies to that of our customers.

Assuring value creation has been the secret proven helpful for organizations large or small. 

Strategic Pricing

Our strategic pricing policy evaluates every possible factor that could affect the proper commercialization of our products. Having aggressive competitive pricing that pursues the improvement of the total cost of ownership for the healthcare market is our furthermost priority.